Re-located kitchen to rear of residence, to connect with new alfresco entertainment area. Internal renovations to living room, bedroom, laundry and bathroom.
New residence on restricted block size.
Major extensions and alterations to existing residence.
Change a thorough fare passage area into a useful office space.
Two storey timber frame residence was given a complete external make over to turn an ordinary house to a substantial one.
Pair of two storey town houses on a corner block and with power line restriction.
- New houses
- Additions and alterations
- Roof conversions
- Retirement village – all building designs, set out of village layout and roads
- Stables and maintenance buildings for horse agistment property
- Swimming Pool Enclosures
- Interior design for medical centres and hospitals
- Dentists surgery
- Lawyer and accountants offices
- South Australian Maritime Museum
- Design layouts for bank offices
- Kitchens and bathrooms
- Joinery details
- Night club with restaurant and commercial kitchen
- External renovations and internal space changes without extending
COME TO MEET ME TO DISCUSS YOUR DREAMS.
My home and office is currently, an old solid stone house. It is a Contributory Heritage listed building, which has been rescued from a derelict state but now it is on its’ way to being transformed into a much loved modern living space.